April 30, 2019
Pittsburgh’s Northside is home to the historic Mexican War Streets, Allegheny Commons Park, and attractions such Randyland and the Mattress Factory.
This is a 15-30 minute ride with one small hill.
- Start at the Ridge Ave + Brighton Ave station.
- Explore the paths around Allegheny Commons Park.
- Take W Commons north until you reach Federal St.
- Turn left onto Federal St and continue until you reach Jacksonia St.
- Take a left on Jacksonia St and return your bike at the Arch St + Jacksonia St station.
- Explore Randyland, the Mattress Factory, and the surrounding Mexican War Streets by foot.
Check out BikePGH.org for the full Pittsburgh Bike Map.
Back to the Explore Pittsburgh page.