Go Further with Your ConnectCard
Healthy Ride and Port Authority have partnered to bring ConnectCard users unlimited 15 minute rides. Here’s how it works:
Link Accounts (one time only)
Link via Kiosk
- Visit any Healthy Ride station with a touch screen kiosk. See the map below for station kiosk locations.
- Follow instructions on touchscreen to create an account.
- Tap your ConnectCard on the kiosk and wait for the beep.
- Log into your Healthy Ride account.
- Click on Partners and select ConnectCard from the list.
- Enter the two series of numbers on the front of your ConnectCard and click Save Changes.
Rent and Ride
- You can rent using any channel: nextbike app, kiosk, or by calling Customer Service. You will get your free ride time no matter how you rent.
- Ride for 15 mins or less* then return the bike to any station.
- Take unlimited 15-min trips all day, every day.
*If you go over your 15-min ride, you will be charged $2 per 30-mins. Unlimited 15 minute rides apply to only one rental at a time.
Have more questions? Check our FAQ page or call us at 412-535-5189.
Link Your ConnectCard at a Kiosk